Friday, April 7, 2017

Change this heart
In my life and thoughts
There are so many things
That need to change and only your love can bring
All I need to be transformed into your likeness
Oh Lord
Change this heart inside of me!

God knows everything! I am messy, sinner, broken, imperfect but still He likes me, choose me and wants me because He loves me. He had promised that everything will be okay in His hands. So, let go of EVERYTHING that HINDERS us in serving the Lord. Our chains are already broken, we are free, the cross declares it is done! Finish the race and run to win!
“Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize’’ – 1 Corinthians 9:26-27

-Jennifer Kate Samar-Leyte