Monday, May 7, 2012

Iloilo Franchise


Batbatan Island, Team 2 


Trizha
I am excited to join [the Iloilo Franchise of] Nehemiah Teams because there are many unreached peoples and hard to reach places in Iloilo. I am excited about growing spiritually, going on the mission field and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Jung, Team Leader      Hi I’m Jung one of the team leaders [of the first] for the [Iloilo Franchise of] Nehemiah Teams. I am so excited and grateful that I am part of this franchise. I am Antiqueño- so I am one of the people we are trying to reach through this project. I am so very excited because I know more of my  co-tribe have not yet heard the Word of God. I am excited to be apart of the team that is sharing the truth with the Antiqueño people.
     I am also thankful because this outreach is an answer to a prayer we prayed many years ago – that Iloilo would have it’s own Nehemiah Teams Franchise. This is a great opportunity for us to serve the Lord- not only in other areas but in our own place. Thank you so much and God bless!
 
Rofer
    I joined this organization because I wanted to spread the Gospel that God has given us.
   I am excited about [beginning of the] Iloilo  Franchise because I wanted to speak out [about] the truth of God’s plan for people. Thank you for your support, prayers, and for the courage you have given us!
 
JunreyI am excited to have an Iloilo Nehemiah Teams Franchise because so many people do not know about God and I really want many people to know Jesus Christ in all the different parts of Iloilo.
 
JasonExcited is not the right word, but I am ready to go on mission for God- I felt mixed emotions about coming here but with one motive: to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Good News of His love, and about God’s promises.