Saturday, June 8, 2013

NT Filipino 2013 Testimonies and Stories from the field

EXPECT GREAT THINGS FROM GOD,
ATTEMPT GREAT THINGS FOR GOD
(Adopted from William Carey)


“Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes”. Isaiah 54:2
Great things were done in my life since I committed my life in mission. This is my second time in Nehemiah Teams Mission at Camotes Island. I can’t explain how has worked in  my life especially while we are in the field. I learned that if you are willing to be used by God in His work, 100% He will use you. The only thing that God wants us to do is to obey His command. I am just one among the many who have decided to follow Him, not easy but I have b never regretted that decision that began by joining summer missions.
There is so much story to share about what God is doing and how he moves in people life, most almost impossible to believe (humanly thinking) but God perpetually proves that nothing is impossible to those whom believe Him.  There are more of surprises, encouragements and learning’s if you commit your life in this activity… try it!!!

                I remembered last year when we pray declaring Camotes Island for Jesus. God answered our prayer in a simple way, by using the lives of His people who are willing to sacrifice for His glory. Despite of discomfort, God did amazing things in the lives of the people there in Camotes. Many people responded to the Gospel, 28 young people and 4 elders accepted the Lord Jesus and followed through water baptism. WOW! God did amazing things if you trust Him. Our sacrifices are not anything compared to the sacrifices of God for us. Don’t doubt. God is willing to use you. God is faithful. God never fails. God is always on time. You want to make your own story in mission? Come, join us!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY.



Glenda (in yellow) baptizing a new believer
“O that you will bless me indeed and expand my territory let your hand be upon me and keep me from evil one”. I Chronicles 4:10


- Glenda ,   NT  South Cotabato

pray for Glenda and  3 others ( Gigi, Allen, and Amik ) as they partner with American Nehemiah Teams volunteers  this June  8- july 30 in eastern Samar.  Also pray for other leaders and  partners there Like Ptr. Silas and family, Kuya Carl and ate Suzie, Jael  , a Hands On volunteer and Luigie also following up and training the believers up-river

All the Glory , Honor and Praise belong to the Lord Jesus Christ forever!