Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Naomi, Camotes Island

Omai, Camotes Team 2012
"Since I met Kuya  Jetter  in Marbel through my Uncle and Uncle I have been interested and excited about joining  Nehemiah Teams - what God can do through me. I'm so excited to preach the Gospel at Camotes Island. It is very challenging to my life.
I am 17 and it is my first time going NT. I really love Jesus- and want to share what He has done for me! I am like a blooming flow -spreading wonderful  and beautiful things that Jesus has given me. [That is why it is my desire] To honor God and be a missionary.
My vision for Camotes Island -with my team- is that all the people here will kneel down unto the Lord, to be discipled, and to build a church. 
When people reject the Gospel it makes me want to continue on in sharing because I know their need for Jesus - and I want to be bold in sharing His our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"