Sunday, April 15, 2012

What are you most excited about for NT 2012?


"I am excited for the area and for the people there who have not heard the Word of God and to be used  by God for that."  Jael
"I am excited because I want to share the Gospel with the people who do know our Savior." Jimmerson


“For me, I am most excited about being a leader. Especially in Dinagat Island. It is a good place but in the spiritual aspect it is not. I am excited also, to see how God will use me personally.” Keila

“I am excited to go to the Sawata Ata Tribe because I know it is God’s will and of course I am excited because there are a lot of people [in the Sawata Ata Tribe] that does not know Christ or have a relationship with Christ- and I don’t want them to die without knowing him. I am also excited to go because I have a lot of family there. I have prayed for this place and I know God will do amazing things in the Sawata Ata Tribe! Thank you for your prayers, I know you are praying for us.” Vonn
 
“ Going to the field and reaching and telling the people 
about God.” Rey