Sunday, April 7, 2013

Advancing... AOT Articles


Living a life that Glorifies God

Gate 8 – Horse Gate : Spiritual Warfare



Maayong Adlaw mga igsuon kang Kristo,

The Lord is so much good!!! I can’t believe it, it’s been already two months when I left Batangas City, and went to Davao City, Samal Island to get some advance training, I have seen God really working everywhere, in any situation, and to everyone. It is really true what the Lord Jesus has said in John 4:35; it says,  “Do you not say, ‘Four months and then the harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.”  What a clear command from our Lord, they are ready, people are ready, many of them are dying not knowing Christ and also waiting for someone to tell them about God’s undeserved grace!

If you say “NO”! He is not Lord, if you say “YES”!! He is Lord! Is he the Lord of your life?
Now I want to share about what I have learned from one of our topic in AOT, Spiritual Warfare.
 What I really like and also helpful to me, is one of our memory verse in Nehemiah Teams it says’,” For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces or evil in the heavenly realms.” – Ephesians 6:12. Notice the truth Christians! “NOT against flesh and blood” the people are NOT the enemy, religions are NOT the enemy, there is something Spiritual Battle happening in the heavenly realm. There is only one enemy and he is Satan the Devils. The spiritual warfare study is about; Learning to recognize the strategy of the enemy, refusing to cooperate with the devil schemes of strategy and aggressively cutting them off in Jesus name! Every strategy of the enemy leads to:
·         Deception
·         Bondage
·         Destruction

So I realized now what’s happening to my family, friends, to my City, to my Country, and other Country.! They are been deceived by the prince of darkness, and it opens my eyes to Go! And to pray for other people group from the whole world and cutting them off in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that also I must do something, I must pray and I must tell other people(Christians) also to Go and reach the unreached people groups in my own country or even outside of the country they must know that there is victory in Christ Jesus.  They must also  hear about the love and free gift of Salvation that only through Christ Jesus by faith in Him.

ALL should Go and Go to ALL. In Matthew 24:14 says ; ”And this gospel of kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” See? It has to be finished! You will be excited for this if you know to yourself that you’re already saved, you will also be excited to move and pray for all nations, then if you’re “not” , you are in a big trouble with your relationship with God. God has only one method to make His name known to all nations, and it is us, believers-Christians! Are you “not” one of “us”?
Once William Carey a missionary in India has said; Attempt great for God, expect great from God!


- Mark J. A. del Rosario, 19, NT Luzon

* Mark is now in Palawan leadingand facilitating training for  the first local NT there. he has also made a commitment to join NT american in Cebu this June and july. 
Continue to pray with him and for his family.