Monday, April 29, 2013

Advancing.. AOT Articles

TESTIMONIES
What did God show you this entire season?
God showed me many things within this two months especially regarding my relationship with Him… that it isn’t just verbal confession of faith or all talk, but it should be seen in my works and life. God gave me a wider and longer perspective. that I should not always settle or judge by what I see, like when i look at the ocean and only see water – blue, dark blue, green, but if i take a dive or snorkel, i will find a whole new different world out there, so much better than i thought or had judged it to be.
Psalm 42:8 says, “ By day the Lord directs his love, by night his song is with me – a prayer to the God of my life.”
I learned that my relationship with the LORD is whats most important and that I should fully trust HIM and His plans even when I don’t understand and when things don’t go the way I expected them to. No matter how heavy my, your, burdens are, let us learn to trust God for He is our Faithful and Only Refuge. God is the only way!
I thank the Lord for opening my heart and mind to understand and continue to understand thsese truths. To God be all the glory for all the great things He has done!

Prayer requests:
For NT mission opportunity to continue to grow all over the country so this mission opportunity will be available to more young people reaching more unreached places.
For the churches we serve in Palawan : the church in Brgy. Luzviminda, the church in Brgy. Sicsican and in Fleures Hotel
For other barangays in Palawan, that more will be reached and come to faith.
For the plans to franchise or localize NT in Palawan so more young people from Palawan can join in the coming summers.
Pray for the people of Bandera
Pray for the people in Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam and all other UPGs and UUPGs in the world.

~in Christ,
Maribel Saludar, 22 – Palawan