Sunday, April 2, 2017


“Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you maybe mature and complete not lacking anything’ -James 1:2-4

(In original langauge)
Tinuod jud nga bisan unsa man ang mudangat nga pagsulay sa kinabuhi kay dapat japun magakalipay kay tungod diri masukod ang pagtuo sa Ginoo. dako akog kalipay mahitungod sa among gitun-an sa Valley Gate. Bisan tuod sa pagsulay ang Ginoong Jesus ra jud ang numero uno nga hero sa akoa wala ko niya gi pasagdan ug nasayod ako nga sa karun nga akong pangkinabuhi daghan pag lumba nga akong daganon pero ang Ginoo. Mahitungod sa ministry ang Ginoo jud ang hatag kanunay ug kusog sa paglakaw ug siya jud naga andam sa mga tao nga among masangyawan sa Ginoong Jesus rajud ang dungog ig Himaya. J

(In English)

It true that whatever circumstances I will experience in my life I should consider it pure joy because this will measure my faith in God. I was overwhelmed with joy because of the things I’ve learned in the Valley Gate (Trials, Growth and Humility). Though it’s true that trials will come, Jesus is still my number one hero and I know He will not forsake me.
About our ministry, it is the Lord who gave us strength for hiking and He also prepared the people we shared with. All Praises and Glory belong to God!

Buboy - Mt. Carmel