Tuesday, April 4, 2017

*Reflection time
Why are we facing mild and severe suffering?

For me, it is to test my faith and increase it and to humble me. The lesson this week made my heart cry and it felt so heavy. I had a feeling that I didn’t want to stop crying because I’m being broken but Jesus makes me whole again. He dragged me out of the darkness, molded me and renewed my perspective and beliefs. I learned that in every trial, there is a reason behind it and a solution as well. I understand that He is everything even when I don’t have anything. Just like what Job said, I was born with nothing and I will die with nothing. Therefore, I decided that I would make my big U turn and follow Him again. I would believe what Jesus said, not what I thought He should say. And I would live each day as if everything I do that day will matter forever. Glory and Honor belong to God.

- David Jude - Samar-Leyte