Friday, April 15, 2016

So, speak up!

Gate2: Soul Winning 

We are just  on the 6th gate in AOT training, but it has been an awesome and life changing experience. From the first week up until now, God had showed me a lot of things. I learned that God is always at work around the world and that revelation is an invitation for me to adjust my life and join Him in His work. His heart is for all nations, tongues and tribes to know Him and worship Him. Understanding these things make me realize how far I am and that I’ve missed this point. But God is so gracious that even though I fail, He still calls me to be a part of His eternal purpose of saving the world through His word.

I must live my life according to the compass. I must live a life worthy of Jesus’ sacrifice. People are dying without knowing the gospel. The call is urgent. The church must stop playing games. God has put us as part of His great story.

Eriz, R-r & Evelyn
You have a story to tell. So speak up!! J

But if I say, “I will not mention His word or speak up anymore of His name”, His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.        -Jeremiah 20:9

___________________

Eriz, 22

Butuan


*Eriz travels with Talon this summer mobilizing &  training young people, supervising a team, setting up for American NT areas in the Philippines and for next Filipino NT.