Thursday, April 7, 2016

AOT





All praise be to God!


From bottom left to top right: Me, Ariel, Anjan, Talon, Eriz, Kamal,
Luigi (facilitator), R-r, Rustom, Warry, Dia, Evelyn, Lowela, Joy and Sharon


11 weeks
13 graduates
7 language    groups!




In God’s faithfulness, Nehemiah Teams has once again seen a new batch of leaders graduate from the NT-Advance Opeartions Training (AOT) and deploy to different places in the Philippines and back to Nepal to prepare for teams, facilitate training, lead, assist, supervise and mobilize this entire summer, and if they would commit to it, to do the same and maybe take other roles in the next months or years essential for advancing God’s Kingdom among the unreached and hard to reach through Nehemiah Teams mission program.  
  
For this batch (AOT5), we had 13 participants representing 7 different language groups complete the 11-week training. They spent the past two months training in basic disciplines necessary for personal spiritual growth and leading others to obey God's will, the 10 gates of Jerusalem, church planting, mobilization and how to run and implement a local Nehemiah Teams franchise. They also went to communities to share the Gospel and train believers, and mobilized at two camps for almost a week. The articles and testimonies about what the Lord did to and through them will be posted here in the coming days so you all could share in their joy, be inspired and also pray for their specific prayer requests.

Pray :
Anjan – That I may be consistent in my walk with God and in sharing this Hope to people
Rustom – As I lead a Nehemiah Team this summer, may have boldnes and courage in relating to people, and long patience
Kamal – That I be a powerful and useful weapon of God in His ministry
Warry – That I may always be ready to obey God’s will
Ariel – That my faith would increase and that I will always be ready for ministry
Joy – That I will not forget that I am Accepeted, Secured and Significant in Chrsit
Dia – That the Lord would direct my life whatever happens & that He will be praise din all I do
R-r – For God’s provision as I join Nehemiah Teams Palwan & a mind set to follow Him, no turning back
Lowela – May I be faithful & continue to run this race, continue to share the Gospel, thirst more for His word and have wisdom
Evelyn – That I be true to my commitment to live a life that glorifies Him and worthy of the Gospel
Eriz – That I may share this Grace to everyone and to my family, and have wisdom in decisions I make
Talon – That I may hear God more, trust Him when He gives me a task,  that I will be obedient without reservation and give all to Christ.
Sharon – May I continue to have burden for the lost, serve God, entrust all my desires to Him, and His will be done in my life. 


The Team with two young people from the community they are reaching (Emma in white, Dexter in pink)


-       cecil