Tuesday, March 14, 2017

All Nations!



Left to right: Dj, Pau, Liza and Julito
The songs we sang this week for Gate 2: Soul Winning spoke strongly into my heart. Jesus has commanded us to go, but why do others still go the other way or stay in their comfort zones? Why do they not see the people sinking down? Or do they see them but they just don’t care or they have just become numb? Jesus calls to us to reach all nations.  I, myself have no reason to stay in the 4 corners of my house. I have to go because my life is not my own. I have to leave the comforts that I know. I will, I want to, I have to abandon it all for the sake of the call. No other reason.
How about for you? Will you also go?

      
                                                                                                                                               -DJ 20- Samar-Leyte