Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Beauty In Suffering

This week, there is this line from a clip that challenged my life in the Lord. ‘’Do I live in such a way that honors Jesus?’’ 

Being saved with by much grace, yes, He is worthy of every life being lived to honor Him, and yet I admit that I have not always lived life like that. This fallen world brings so much trouble. I’ll be facing suffering (this is certain, the Bible tells so) but as I walk through the valley, I pray that I may remember the Word of the Lord to me. I am or will be in my darkest valley, though He is silent, He is still with me. The beauty in the suffering for me is not the circumstance itself, not the outcome, but the very presence of my God who is with me. Romans 8:35-37 says nothing can separate me from the love of God, my Lord and my Savior.



Rhoda - Batangas