Saturday, March 18, 2017



Be a BLESSING to ALL NATIONS.

I praise and thank God for His sovereignty and grace that enabled me to pass another week of training and ministry. It wasn’t possible without Him. This week we talked about missions and there are six  words that are in my mind all the time --- Be a BLESSING to ALL NATIONS.
 “How can I be a blessing to all nations? ”, I asked myself.  There are many ways that I can be a blessing to someone, but what does this really mean? God brought me to this verse:

 Matthew 24:14 “ And the Gospel of this Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations- and then the end will come”.

I have served in some remote area for some months through Nehemiah Teams.  But what He means is more than what I know or I thought I already know.

Little by little I understood what God is trying to say. He is inviting me to join Him in His work of reaching the unreached and hard to reach. His inviting me to take up my own cross and walk with Him daily. He wants me to be a blessing by sharing the Gospel to the lost (unsaved). I am very thankful that while in training we can share the gospel in the community on weekends. And we praise HIM for the good response from the people we share with.  

Pray that the seed that has been planted in people’s hearts will grow and bear fruit.
Pray  for more opportunity to share His Gospel and be a BLESSING to ALL NATIONS!
God bless and to God be the Glory. 

-Jinnefer Kate 23- Samar
Jhing doing the heart of God.