Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Do you TRUST me enough to OBEY me?

Honestly speaking, trusting God is easy to say and do when we have an abundance. But when testing of faith comes and struggles, trials, problems, and hardships strike us, our faith and trust in the Lord are shaken and sometimes become questionable. Week 4 brings a lot of memories about struggles and trials which made me question God and why He let me experience those things. I complained and questioned Him a lot. But He is not a deaf God. He answered me through His Word in James 1:2-4 – “Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produce perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you maybe mature and complete not lacking anything.” This led me to question myself, if I really do trust God no matter what the outcome may be. It’s hard to say yes when I’m not in a hard situation, but I know God is not done with me yet. I am still a work in progress. Every day God is working in me.


Jhing--  Samar-Leyte