Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The  Way

 Hike going to the community
Crossing the mountains to get to barangay Sagrada for weekend ministry is quite a challenge for me. We had to go through steep and slippery trials or make our own trail. We ended up getting lost on our first trip. The succeeding trips introduced us to more different paths- each offering their own advantage and disadvantages. I find them all amazing as they would, always, lead us to the place we should actually be.
I thank the Lord for protecting us during these hikes, but I thank Him more for the one sure way to heaven He gave us. There will be bumps, slopes and it may be slippery at times, but I can be sure that I would never get lost.  Jesus’ promise is certain. He is the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him John 14:6.

-Pau26- Bicol