Thursday, March 14, 2013

Advancing ... AOT articles



Living a life that Glorifies God
Gate 3: Old Gate : Learning from the past

Jeremiah 6:16
                This is what the Lord says, “Stand at the cross road and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it.”

Hebrews 13:7
                Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

                This gate helps me see the long view of this life’s journey – that God has already laid out a foundation that would cause his people to grow and glorify Him. From this Old Gate God is helping me to see who I am, where I am and know where I am going in this journey. Learning from the past prepares me for any challenges ahead and know that God is always in control.

                Continue to pray with us. May God bless you all!

-Luigi, 27, Nehemiah Teams, Butuan