Monday, March 25, 2013

Living a life that Glorifies God

Gate 4: Trials Growth and Humility

Hi! First I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ, who brought me here in this training. I am so grateful to be a part of Advance Operations Training ( AOT) this year. In the first month, God has taught me a lot of things, about me personally, about Him, His Sovereignty, and taught me things that will help me to, to build a life that glorifies Him.

I have learned about many truths, but the one that really caught my attention and hits the deepest part of my heart is His love for me and His love for All Nations. For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son…Jesus Christ..( John 3:16). In Jesus Christ finished work, now I have the assurance of my salvation, and the “cross on my shoulder” to win the lost and love all nations. Jesus Christ who loved me so much and blessed me so much with love. In every part of me I pray that I would also be a blessing to all nations.

To know that Jesus Himself is already at work to the people of all nations, it is really  a great privilege to join Him to go and make of all nations. ( Matt.28:19-20)

Life is short? Our life, troubles, sufferings are cannot compared to what Jesus Christ has prepared for us in heaven. To know that Jesus Christ Himself suffered while he was here on earth, but he had endured all of those because He knows “these little troubles are getting us ready for an eternal glory that will make all our troubles seem like nothing”. ( 2 Corinthians 4:17)
2 Timothy 2:3-4

Please pray for:
Me and other teammates to continue to advance operations training (AOT), For our last one month before summer.

TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER! Amen.

Mark - 19, Nehemiah Teams Luzon, Batangas