Friday, March 22, 2013


BIOGRAPHIES
Look what God can do?
Friends of Ishmael

While staying here in Samal Island for AOT we are also learning from the lives of the missionaries through their biographies in Look what God can do? by Jess Jennings. I can’t explain my feelings the time I read their biographies. I’m just like amazed, so blessed and encouraged by their lives, knowing that being a missionary is not easy but the joy they’ve got shows me that it can cover all  the sufferings they’ve experienced and specially going to a place that you don’t even know yet. Risking your life just to share God’s love to those people He love who you don’t know, that is just something I just can’t understand but God spoke to me that loving Him is also loving those people He loves. The people that He loves do not even know Him & the love God gave them. That leaves me this question, “How can they love the one who first love them and sent His one and only son to save from death when they even don’t know Him? Roman 10:14-15
 
Prayer Request:

-Courage to do God’s will
-Mas more na masuod ang akong relationship kay Lord

Jessica- 17, Nehemiah Teams Caraga, Butuan